Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Question 6: What have you learnt from the process of constructing this project

I feel that over the course of this project I have learned a lot and increased my technological skills. I used some of the software and hardware when I did a project at GCSE but doing this project allowed me to have a much more in depth experience with it. In my opinion my group worked well with the technology we had, it did not hinder us it only helped us.


Hardware

Below is a slideshow showing the hardware that we used:



Below is a slideshow showing my technological learning curve in terms of using hardware:




Software

Below is a slideshow showing the software that we used:



Below is a slideshow showing my technological learning curve in terms of using software:



No comments:

Post a Comment