Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Saturday 4 March 2017

Construction Post 27: My personal contribution to the Shoot Sessions

Prior to the shoot, I assisted Emilio in arranging the set. On the shoot day I helped get the actors ready by reinforcing their character role and motivation, setting up the kit and arranging the props and also clearing some of the things in the background that we realised were in the way in the test shoot.

My role was varied as I was acting, filming and directing. I mostly did filming and directing though as my role in the sequence was not that long.

Me filming one of the first shots in the sequence.


As an actor, I played Tyrone. This was very useful as it meant that we didn’t need to have another actor play the role and there would be a smaller chance of error.

As a crew member, I filmed many of the shots, especially the master shots. I also directed some shots.


Overall I am very pleased with my performance during the main shoot and I feel that I, and the rest of my group, played a vital role in the success of our opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment