Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Saturday 4 March 2017

Construction Post 28: My personal contribution to the Edit Sessions

During post-production I took a large role in editing. During the edit week 2 we had to work on the intricate bits of the edit that would take the edit from an amateur video to a professional looking video.



I enjoyed editing a lot as I liked seeing our shots string together into a coherent video. I liked being precise with all of the cutting and editing.

I also used the Macbook to do the titles on Livetype. A notable contribution I made was choosing the font and style of the titles that we ended up using. Making titles was very good as it meant that one person could be editing on the PC while the other group members were creating titles. I also made the majority of the titles.

One of the finished titles


I am very pleased with the outcome of the video, as I know how long my entire group spent editing the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment