Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Saturday 4 March 2017

Construction Post 29: My technical learning curve (production and post-production)

Prior to this project I had had some basic experience but I think that as a result of this project, my skills have improved.

For example:

I have learned about the importance of correct lighting:

Test shoot (left), Main shoot (right)
Here I was able to learn from the test shoot and use an external light to light Raj's foot

How to make titles on Livetype:

Although the software was very simple, the addition of these titles made our video look much more professional.


Multi-track editing:


Although it was not shown when watching just the video, multi-track editing meant that it was easy to work on the video and change things at will.

No comments:

Post a Comment