Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Saturday 4 March 2017

Construction Post 30: Looking back - reflections on our final outcome

I think that this project went really well.

I feel that I have grown more as an individual in regards to media skills and I think we worked very well as a group. The feedback we have received on the video has all been very positive and that is nice considering the effort we all put into it.

Although it may seem unlikely now, this project has prepared me if I ever wanted to make an opening sequence or even a short film. I may be biased but I honestly would love top see the rest of this film as I feel the opening is very strong and effective.

Overall I think the project was a great learning experience, we did face some challenges that we had to overcome but I feel it all worked out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment