Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Friday 10 November 2017

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during Research and Planning

Overall, I feel very confident about what our group has accomplished in the research and planning stages of the process and I feel that we are well equipped to progress with the process. I've enjoyed the process thus far.

Here is what I have contributed to the research and planning so far:

Planning the video
  • I contributed various tracks when we were deciding on what song to go for, including the song that we are using now.
  • I thought of and drew some of the shots for our storyboard and timeline.
  • I helped with casting and getting the costume for the video. 
  • Aisha and I made and edited the screen test.
  • Edited some of the rough cut.
Planning the website/ album cover:
  • Researched examples and presented ideas for both website and album cover. Such as:
During test shoot:
  • Considering I was not in any of the test shots I did the bulk of the filming and some of the lighting work.
  • I helped to arrange costume.
  • Tested out our shot ideas such as the siren shots.
gifs website

Overall I believe that we all contributed an equal amount to the project and worked well as a team. I am looking forward to the stages to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment