Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Sunday 29 October 2017

R+P Post 5: The kind of video I would like to make

If I had complete control of the decisions made, the type of video I would like to make would involve some sort of interesting and visually stimulating concept. It would be very much about the performance and how the choice of shot types, camera angles, lighting, framing and especially editing helped to further convey the concept. These videos use cool effects and style that I think would be interesting to use:


In terms of what happens in the video I would also want an intriguing dance/ performance such as the movement in Pharcyde - Drop being in reverse:


As many artists are doing now, I think having my video as part of a longer visual album would also work very well. Each video could have a new style to it but there could be an overarching aspect that features in all of them such as location or characters. Examples of these are:

Frank Ocean - Endless, Beyonce - Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment