Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Sunday 29 October 2017

R+P Post 3: Music genres that interest me

Music is a big part of my life and has been for since a young age. I like listening to a wide range of genres. For example Pop, R&B, Rap, Electronic, Grime. I like listening to these various genres depending on my mood or the time of day. For example in the morning I like to listen to more pop/r&b songs and when I'm at the gym electronic and rap.

Each genre has a unique and distinctive sound and style, which is why I listen to them depending on my mood. This is because each genre has a different impact on me as a consumer. 

Rap

Rap is one of my favourite genres at the moment. With the like of Kanye West, Drake, J.Cole and Logic being in my recently played. American rap is usually more glamorous and details rappers and what their daily lives are now like due to their newfound fame and fortune. The reasons I like the artists that I lifted above are because despite having this lifestyle they like to rap on the misconceptions of their lives and how things truly aren't as great as they may appear to be. This grittier form of rapping is more consisting with UK versions of rap from artists such as Stormzy, J Hus, Hardy Caprio, Blizzard and Not3s. Here are some Rap songs that I like:


No comments:

Post a Comment